THE MISSION BALLROOM FAQ
How it works:
Request up to 4 tickets anytime while the Mission Fair Ticketing request window is open. You'll be required to pay a $1.00 deposit per ticket requested. If randomly selected, the deposit will be applied to your order and your credit card will be automatically charged the remaining amount. If you're not randomly selected, the deposit will be refunded within 14 days. Each event’s information detail will include a date of notification, and we will alert you if you have been selected or not, on or before that given date.
Things to know: Tickets are not guaranteed. Your request will be canceled if your credit card is declined. If you submit more than one request per show, all requests will be canceled. No refunds or exchanges.
Missed the registration period? Check back as tickets may become available at a later date.
For information regarding a specific show, please reference the event page at AXS.com.
Below are a few reasons or suggestions to help you with your search:
- No performances are currently scheduled for the Mission Ballroom, date, or artist you may have selected.
- Mission Ballroom will only list an event after all information is confirmed with artist management. Events are always listed in time to purchase tickets the day they are put on sale.
- Check the proper spelling of the artist or band. All words must be spelled correctly.
- Make sure there is spacing between your words (i.e. John Hiatt, not johnhiatt).
- The event may not be officially promoted by Mission Ballroom or AEG Presents. You may want to try finding the event on the band's official website or AXS.com.
- Online at axs.com — Click the "Buy Tickets" link on the show details page of the band you would like to see.
We sell accessible seating via AXS.com and at the Box Office. These seats are available to any party that has someone requiring accessible seating, and the ticket limit for these seats is the same as the limit set for the general public.
Parking locations and information will be updated closer to opening.
Please call AXS, not the Mission Ballroom, if you any of these issues within 3 days prior to the event. They have information to track your order and will recommend a solution. You can find directions on how to reach customer service at AXS here.
For tickets purchased through artist fan clubs or other organizations, you should contact that organization directly for information.
The Mission Ballroom is configured to hold general admission or partially reserved seating, depending on the event. There is limited reserved seating available for each show on the East Reserved and West Reserved Balconies. You can confirm the floor plan for your event after clicking on the Buy Tickets link for your event.
|YOUR AGE||SHOW IS ALL AGES||SHOW IS 16+||18+||21+|
|0-10||YES - with parent/legal guardian||YES - with parent/legal guardian||NO||NO|
|11-15||YES||YES - with ticketed adult||NO||NO|
Flash Mobile Delivery uses the AXS app – no paper tickets required – and they make getting in easier than ever. For many events, you can also transfer tickets to friends and sell tickets you can't use. It's all a breeze.
Follow these simple steps to use your tickets:
- Get the AXS app if you haven't already (iOS or Android).
- Open the app and sign in to see your tickets.
- Show the tickets in the app at the entrance and get them scanned to enter.
- Have fun!