THE MISSION BALLROOM FAQ
Flash Mobile Delivery uses the AXS app – no paper tickets required – and they make getting in easier than ever. For many events, you can also transfer tickets to friends and sell tickets you can't use. It's all a breeze.
Follow these simple steps to use your tickets:
- Get the AXS app if you haven't already (iOS or Android).
- Open the app and sign in to see your tickets.
- Show the tickets in the app at the entrance and get them scanned to enter.
- Have fun!
- Weapons of any kind, including but not limited to:
- Firearms (with or without permit)
- Pocketknives, multi-tools, or knives of any size
- Pepper Spray or Mace
- Flares or Fireworks
- Oversized bags (Bag larger than 14” x 14”, including all backpacks, briefcases, luggage, or duffle bags)
- Illegal Substances
- Outside Food and Beverage
- Laser Pointers / flashlights greater than 3"
- Professional or flash photography, tripods, monopods, selfie-sticks
- Audio or Video recording devices
- Signs larger than 11” x 17” or any sign attached to a stick or pole
- Full facial coverings such as masks
- Balloons, permanent markers, spray paint, silly string
- Noisemaking devices (e.g. Air Horns, drums, whistles)
- Large or pointed umbrellas
- Hula Hoops
- Pets, other than service animals; not to include comfort animals
How it works:
Request up to 4 tickets anytime while the Mission Fair Ticketing request window is open. You'll be required to pay a $1.00 deposit per ticket requested. If randomly selected, the deposit will be applied to your order and your credit card will be automatically charged the remaining amount. If you're not randomly selected, the deposit will be refunded within 14 days. Each event’s information detail will include a date of notification, and we will alert you if you have been selected or not, on or before that given date.
Things to know: Tickets are not guaranteed. Your request will be canceled if your credit card is declined. If you submit more than one request per show, all requests will be canceled. No refunds or exchanges.
Missed the registration period? Check back as tickets may become available at a later date.
For information regarding a specific show, please reference the event page at AXS.com.
Below are a few reasons or suggestions to help you with your search:
- No performances are currently scheduled for the Mission Ballroom, date, or artist you may have selected.
- Mission Ballroom will only list an event after all information is confirmed with artist management. Events are always listed in time to purchase tickets the day they are put on sale.
- Check the proper spelling of the artist or band. All words must be spelled correctly.
- Make sure there is spacing between your words (i.e. John Hiatt, not johnhiatt).
- The event may not be officially promoted by Mission Ballroom or AEG Presents. You may want to try finding the event on the band's official website or AXS.com.
- Online at axs.com — Click the "Buy Tickets" link on the show details page of the band you would like to see. The Mission Ballroom box office is also open on event days 1 hour prior to doors, and on Saturdays from 10am-2pm.
We sell accessible seating via AXS.com and at the Box Office. These seats are available to any party that has someone requiring accessible seating, and the ticket limit for these seats is the same as the limit set for the general public.
The Mission Ballroom is configured to hold general admission or partially reserved seating, depending on the event. There is limited reserved seating available for each show on the East Reserved and West Reserved Balconies. You can confirm the floor plan for your event after clicking on the Buy Tickets link for your event.
We strongly recommend ridesharing or using the lightrail:
- We’re excited to share that Lyft is the official rideshare partner of Mission Ballroom. When you don't want to deal with parking, the fastest way to Mission Ballroom is in a Lyft. Catch your ride after the show in the ridesharing lot located at the corner of 41st & Wynkoop.
- Mission Ballroom is located just blocks from the Lightrail Station at 38th & Blake. The A Line schedule can be viewed here.
For those that need to drive, there are a few parking locations we recommend that offer free shuttles:
- The Denver Coliseum is happy to offer paid parking for all Mission Ballroom events. Paid parking includes a free shuttle ride to the venue. Coliseum pick up and drop off is located at the corner of 40th and Brighton.
- North Wynkoop offers paid parking on site as well notated in the attached map. Please note these lots are not overnight parking, so you will need to grab your car after the show to avoid tickets and/or towing.
Please call AXS, not the Mission Ballroom, if you any of these issues within 3 days prior to the event. They have information to track your order and will recommend a solution. You can find directions on how to reach customer service at AXS here.
For tickets purchased through artist fan clubs or other organizations, you should contact that organization directly for information.
|YOUR AGE||SHOW IS ALL AGES||SHOW IS 16+||18+||21+|
|0-10||YES - with parent/legal guardian||YES - with parent/legal guardian||NO||NO|
|11-15||YES||YES - with ticketed adult||NO||NO|